A new fantasy Korean drama, GOBLIN, just aired its first two episodes last week. The drama has been receiving a lot of positive feedback from viewers because of the high quality shots and the amazing special effects.
The new fantasy-romance drama is about a Dokkaebi, Korean for Goblin (Gong Yoo) who needs a human bride to end his immortal life. The drama stars other actors such as Kim Go Eun, Lee Dong Wook, Yoo In Na and BTOB’s Yook Sungjae.
Here are our fashion IDs for Goblin Episode 1. Check them out below!
In the drama series, actor Lee Dong Wook plays as the God of Death or the Grim Reaper. The photos above show his watch which is from TAG Heuer and a brooch from DOLCE & GABBANA.
- TAG Heuer “Monaco” Square Watch with Alligator Strap
- DOLCE & GABBANA beaded crown brooch – $265.5 @ Farfetch
Yook Sung Jae who plays Yoo Dook Hwa in the drama (The Goblin’s Nephew) is wearing an oversized sweater from the YCH Seoul Fall 2016 Collection.
- GOLDEN GOOSE DELUXE BRAND ‘Gavin’ jumper – $282.48 @ Farfetch
- GOLDEN GOOSE DELUXE BRAND checked trousers – $307.10 @ Farfetch
In this scene, Sung Jae (Dook Hwa) is wearing a shirt from DRINK BEER SAVE WATER Autumn/Winter 2016 “MATCH” Collection paired with a MSKN2ND Shawl Cardigan in Camel (₩219,000).
Sungjae (Dook Hwa) is swearing a sweater from System Homme.
- SYSTEM HOMME KQ9-TA617 Sweater
Kim Go Eun’s sweater is from H:CONNECT while her hooded cardigan is from STUDIO TOMBOY.
- H:CONNECT Sweater
- STUDIO TOMBOY Hooded Cardigan
Kim Go Eun who plays as Ji Eun Tak (the Goblin’s bride) is wearing a hoodie from SURREALBUTNICE
- SURREALBUTNICE Unisex Hoodie – ₩88,200